Does your corporation have an outstanding product or service, but lack financial expertise?
- A comprehensive view of how revenue and income are generated
- An understanding of how to scale
- Enhanced cash management
- The ability to analyze the impact of different strategies (pricing, costing, etc.)
- Identification of key sensitivities and risks
- A tool to set and track progress against business targets
- Demonstrated positive social externality or impact
- Limited external capital
- A defined business model
- An established financial model is not required to apply: models can be created from scratch in advisory sessions or existing models can be reviewed and amended as needed
Are you an experienced finance professional looking for an engaging volunteer experience?
- A unique channel to drive social change
- Enhanced financial modeling skills, specifically with early-stage organizations
- Development of personal and professional relationships with entrepreneurs and other volunteers
- Exposure to organizations who lack financial expertise and are often are searching for finance professionals to join their team
- A background in financial services, with a recommended 2+ years experience creating and using financial models
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Timely and effective communication
- Able and willing to commit a minimum of 3 hours in a given week to an engagement
Note: Model for Change does not guarantee a completed three-statement financial model as a result of its advisory sessions. Volunteers will advise on and enhance specific aspects of the organization's financial model, but the work may be limited by time constraints.